The global Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Filters market was valued at US$ 41 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 59 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2021-2026.
Electromagnetic threats have been known, and to a degree understood, for almost a century. Nevertheless, it is only in the past couple of decades that governments and military organizations have come to realize the extent of the threat that intentional/unintentional electromagnetic interference (IEMI/UEMI) pose to critical facilities, infrastructure, aerospace, and land mobile electronic systems. Most nations’ electrical infrastructure and utilities have been identified as vulnerable to sabotage and intentional disruption using IEMI, the threat to these systems has been a known entity for many years. What is an emerging unknown, and possibly equally as disruptive, is the new threat to digital and communications network infrastructure (data centers and internet systems) that the world’s banking, transportation, and resource allocation now relies on.
Where most prior efforts have been in the protection of buildings and racks of electronic equipment, a new breed of EMI filters, electromagnetic pulse/high altitude electromagnetic pulse (EMP/HEMP) or IEMI filters are now available. EMP/HEMP filters are designed to protect specific electrical assemblies, or sub-assemblies, from IEMI and ensure that these susceptible electrical systems benefit from not only survivability, but suppression of harmful EMI.
Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Filter is mainly manufactured and sold by API Technologies, ETS-Lindgren, MPE, European EMC Products, Captor Corporation, Meteolabor, Holland Shielding Systems and MTK Electronics; and these companies occupied about 70% market share in 2019.
Geographically, the United States is the largest sales market in the world, which took about 29% of the global consumption volume in 2019.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-electromagnetic-pulse-emp-filters-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Filters market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Filters market report are API Technologies, ETS-Lindgren, MPE, European EMC Products, Captor Corporation, Meteolabor, Holland Shielding Syste MTK Electronics and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1550179
Table of Content:
1 Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Filters Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Filters Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Filters Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.