The global Surge Protection Device (SPD) market was valued at US$ 2195 million in 2020 and it is expected to reach US$ 2665.1 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2021-2027.
A surge protective device (SPD) is a protective device for limiting transient voltages by diverting or limiting surge current and is capable of repeating these functions as specified.
Global Surge Protection Device (SPD) key players include Phoenix, Citel, ZG, MIG, etc.
Asia-Pacific is the largest market, with a share above 80%, followed by Europe, and North America, both have a share nearly 15 percent.
In terms of product, Power Type SPD is the largest segment, with a share nearly 60%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Communication followed by Construction
Electric Power etc.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-surge-protection-device-spd-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Surge Protection Device (SPD) market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Surge Protection Device (SPD) market report are Phoenix, ABB, Emerson, DEHN SE, Siemens, Eaton, Citel, Obo Bettermann, Schneider, Weidmüller, ZG, Littelfuse, Mersen Electrical, General Electric, NVent, Philips, LEIAN, MVC-Maxivolt, HPXIN, Raycap, Leviton, MIG, Legrand, MCG Surge Protection, Hubbell, Tripp Lite, KEAN JMV and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1605500
Table of Content:
1 Surge Protection Device (SPD) Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Surge Protection Device (SPD) Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Surge Protection Device (SPD) Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
Purchase this premium report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1605500
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for free sample report
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.