The global Tofu market was valued at US$ 2244 million in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 4628 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.8% during 2021-2027.
Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food prepared by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into solid white blocks of varying softness.
Tofu is made up of three ingredients: soybeans, water, and a coagulant—usually nigari (magnesium chloride) or gypsum (calcium sulfate).
Global Tofu key players include Pulmuone, Sagamiya Foods, CJ CheilJedang, Zuming Bean Products, House Foods America Corporation, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share nearly 30%.
Asia Pacific is the largest market, with a share about 75%, followed by North America, and Europe, both have a share nearly 20 percent.In terms of product, Firm Tofu is the largest segment, with a share over 55%. And in terms of distribution channel, the largest distribution channel is Dealer/Retailer, followed by Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Direct Selling, etc.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-tofu-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Tofu market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Tofu market report are Pulmuone, Sagamiya Foods, CJ CheilJedang, Zuming Bean Products, House Foods America Corporation, Morinaga Milk, Shanghai Tramy Green Food Group, Hangzhou Bean Food, Shenyang Fulai Food Industrial, Sunrise Soya Foo and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1382538
Table of Content:
1 Tofu Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Tofu Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Sales & Revenue Market Share, Average Price, Manufacturing Sites, Area Served, Product Type, Competitive Situation and Trends
3 Tofu Retrospective Market Scenario by Region
– Global Market Scenario in Sales & Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
– North America (United States, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
4 Global Tofu Historic Market Analysis by Type
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021), Global Price by Type (2016-2021)
5 Global Tofu Historic Market Analysis by Application
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Application (2016-2021), Global Kits Price by Application (2016-2021)
6 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Business Overview, Kits Sales, Revenue, Gross Margin (2016-2021), Product Portfolio
7 Tofu Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials, Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
8 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
9 Tofu Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
10 Global Market Forecast
– Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Type (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Application (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Region (2022-2027)
11 Research Finding and Conclusion
12 Methodology and Data Source
Purchase this premium report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1382538
For free sample email us at email@example.com
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.