The global Black Particles market was valued at US$ 82 million in 2020 and it is expected to reach US$ 211.8 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.1% during 2021-2027.
The Black Particles are produced by torrefaction or steam explosion, during which the water content, cellulose sugar and other volatile organic compounds are removed from the biomass to produce solid biofuels with similar characteristics to fossil coal. The main difference between the black particles and the standard wood particles is that the volume energy density of the black particles is 30% higher, the biodegradation is less, the transportation is safer and hydrophobic.
Black particles have excellent energy and processing quality, and are renewable, suitable for basic loading and dispatching according to needs, and will slowly replace coal products. The black particles are 100% biomass particles without additives, with excellent energy content and processing quality. It has unique water resistance and durability. The black particles are abrasion resistant, which can improve safety and reduce product loss during storage and transportation. As a waterproof solid fuel, unlike traditional “white” particles, it can be transported and stored outdoors like coal. Black particles have a higher energy density than white particles. This means that the transportation cost of each black particle is 30% lower than that of the white particle. Currently, black pellets are being sold to the coal-burning utility market. It can be stored outdoors, such as coal and co-fired, and the power generation can reach 100%.
Global Black Particles key players include Zilkha Biomass Energy, Bionet, Blackwood Technology, Arbaflame, Airex Energy, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share over 75%.
Europe is the largest market, with a share over 45%, followed by North America, and Japan, both have a share over 45 percent.In terms of product, Steam Explosion is the largest segment, with a share nearly 60%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Power Generation, followed by Others.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-black-particles-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Black Particles market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Black Particles market report are Zilkha Biomass Energy, New Biomass Energy, Bionet, Blackwood Technology, Arbaflame, Airex Energy, Bioend ECN and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1605513
Table of Content:
1 Black Particles Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Black Particles Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Black Particles Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
Purchase this premium report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1605513
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.