The global Floss Pick market was valued at US$ 635.2 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 737.6 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2021-2026.
A dental floss pick is a small plastic tool with a curved end that holds a piece of dental floss. And there’s a bonus—the other end of a floss pick features a small plastic pick that can be used instead of a wooden toothpick to remove large food particles that can get caught along the gum line or between the teeth.
The classification of Floss Pick includes F Shape and Y Shape. The proportion of F Shape in 2019 is about 84%, and the proportion of Y Shape is about 18%.
Floss Pick is Sales in Online and Offline. The most of Floss Pick is sales in Offline, and the market share in 2019 is about 86%.
Asia-Pacific is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 31% in 2019. Following Asia-Pacific, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of about 31% in 2019.
Procter & Gamble, Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Perrigo, Sunstar Etc. are the leader of this industry.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-floss-pick-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Floss Pick market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Floss Pick market report are Procter & Gamble, Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Perrigo, Sunstar, Kobayashi, Lion, Colgate-Palmolive, Watson Group, Walgreens Corporation, Chan Guare Industry, DentAdvance, The Humble Co, Dr. Wild & Co. and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Table of Content:
1 Floss Pick Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Floss Pick Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Sales & Revenue Market Share, Average Price, Manufacturing Sites, Area Served, Product Type, Competitive Situation and Trends
3 Floss Pick Retrospective Market Scenario by Region
– Global Market Scenario in Sales & Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
– North America (United States, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
4 Global Floss Pick Historic Market Analysis by Type
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021), Global Price by Type (2016-2021)
5 Global Floss Pick Historic Market Analysis by Application
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Application (2016-2021), Global Kits Price by Application (2016-2021)
6 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Business Overview, Kits Sales, Revenue, Gross Margin (2016-2021), Product Portfolio
7 Floss Pick Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials, Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
8 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
9 Floss Pick Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
10 Global Market Forecast
– Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Type (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Application (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Region (2022-2027)
11 Research Finding and Conclusion
12 Methodology and Data Source
For free sample report please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.